12:22 AM

It's OVER~!!!

The gruelling 2 weeks (well, MUCH less than that) of exams are finally OVER~!!!

And we shall be celebrating this victory and triumph our mental strength has shown us for the past few weeks by - barbequing our throats away tomorrow!! (somewhere in GP)

To summarize, Bio was shocking, Maths was sad, PA was heart-attacking, and Chem was..... FAILING. Scratch that - I'm definitely failing Chem this time around~! I am hoping for at least 30 marks in Chem...? But forget it, I barely even answered enough questions to get 30 marks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.


HuiYing darling!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!!

I hoped you like my mushroom soup. Wanted to prank you on Monday, but guess I failed badly at that too. BWAHAHAHAHA.
Your celebration party on Wednesday would have been a huge success (and in a bigger surprise) if MingYen wasn't half as blur as she was that day. XD On a happier note, thank you for letting me finish your cake. I took the biggest piece in which Juju hadn't sliced yet~



This week was a blast thanks to poor attendance in school!



.... that sentence sounds wrong - but its true. XD

Last Thursday, us old chaps relieved our primary youthfulness by playing all sorts of silly games in class. Dunno which BUFFALO (XD) suddenly thought about exercising in class...? BWAHAHAHAHA. Next thing I knew, Jill, Sumi, Kiru, Ama, YokeYee, Debz (maybe? Did you join in??) and I started playing Pepsi Cola in class. And it didn't end at that! We played John Mechanic, A.E.I.O.U. , Ozom and many more.

I'm sad to say that us old buffalos were all too tired out after 1 hour of endless playing. But we weren't tired because we were running from one another; we were tired - BECAUSE we LAUGHED TOO MUCH. Talk about old age....

Anyway, this short week is gonna be packed with loads of anime watching, game-catching up, plenty of sleep, even more food.... and a teensy-weensy of studying?

Someone slap me and tell me STPM is just NINE weeks away!!!!

.... On another note, God bless me while I recuperate from my hideous cough.

And ShengZheng, Mummy here loves you~!!! Get well soon!! I miss seeing your beautiful face in school!!!

.... I'm a G.O.T., and keep that in mind to clear all misconceptions, readers. Ciao.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...