12:02 AM

Jumbled pictures and the like.

Found some really, uh... strange pics in my comp, so I'll just put whatever I find up here....

..... BECAUSE I WANT MY TOTAL POSTS UP TO MY BLOG TO HIT 200.

So, here goes nothing~

At the MBS Food Carnival~!

Proud to say that MBS made loads of money during this event, and that the rain did not stop this event from turning out into a complete success. It was really fun (despite me lining up for some 45 minutes to buy BURGERS???) and memorable~!

And of course I'll NEVER ever forget the incident in the Ghost House at Dewan Budaya in which I got my most severe nosebleed to date when I saw NICHOLAS (not you Nick Ma!!XD) half naked as Ju-On.

... OKAY! I exaggerated!! He wasn't THAT exposed at all, but you know me, my nosebleeds are pretty devastating!!!

Anyway, on that day, I successfully scared the ghost instead of the ghost scaring me.

... I DON'T think I should be proud of that... eh?

A MASK. Prevent H1N1 people!!

Mr Lim Bok Seng gave this to HuiYing but she didn't want to wear it, so I WORE it instead. Oh, in case you're wondering what was written on it, it says...

"I'm Rebecca. I Love HuiYing~!" & some random signatures around.

Not forgetting, I readily walked the whole school wearing this mask~! Pretty daring, eh? BWAHAHAHAHA

Ah Hooi and I~!

It's very rare to get a photo with Ah Hooi ya know?? This was taken during Speech Day!!! In Shaw Hall!!

I think we were trying to look serious, but as usual, I failed miserably~

To add, someone said I looked like I had a stomach ache and would-be-constipating-soon syndrome.

THE ONLY TIME I LOOK SERIOUS....
... is when I watch anime or the like. Sheesh.

Tada~! Complete randomness!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...