3:41 PM

Hectic-ly CRAZY week!

I have been superly busy this entire week practically racing from one end of the school to the other because... I DON'T HAVE A CLASSROOM. And I was so busy begging the HM so that we GET a classroom. Wow? Ahahaha - my previous class is STILL flea-y, and anybody who goes in there will be CURSED with flea bites. How wonderful~ (I got 5 fleas in my socks for just being up there for 5 seconds.)

After one ENTIRE week of floating from Dewan Budaya to Science 1, up to the E-Room, around the foyer, jumping from Chem lab to Bio lab, then ending up at the canteen... even almost using 4 Sn and 4P1... we have a class! A class that is utterly...

... ISOLATED FROM EVERYONE ELSE - THE KH BLOCK. God bless us.

And surprisngly, even though we are almost reputated as the NOISIEST class in Upper Six, our voices can BARELY match those students at the A Block. Which is directly opposite from our class. One word - 'peaceful'. :P

Anyway, to note the remarkably special and UNPREDICTABLE week: here are a couple of pics showing the randomness of studying in MBS. :P

Our brave Head Prefect~!!

HuiYing and I were so proud of the brave Adrian who managed to rescue our books from the attack of those freaky fleas!! And when I took this photo of Adrian, HuiYing was yelling, "WOW!! Adrian!! The hero~!! Hero of the day~!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA I absolutely agree with her. :P It's not easy to fight those creepy crawlies, ya know??

That day was the MUET speaking test that involved my classmates. Erm... look how tensed up my classmates looked. Meanwhile, I was...

... perfectly relaxed looking like a complete idiot. :P

After Vin's turn for Speaking, she was so elated that she ended up doing...

... this. No comments. :P But I thought she looked really cute (once again.) AHAHAHAHA. So I followed her footsteps -
- and ended up looking like this in the middle of the field.

Notice my poor feet with those flea bites~!! That little white ring around my ankles is some anti-itch medication. :P

And another strange pose. Oops. I have plenty of these nutty poses. BWAHAHAHAHA

Vin had this absolutely DAREDEVIL idea to run up to the flea-y class and so I hesitantly followed her across the field to the class.

The stairs that leads to doom. Or should I say, fleas? :P

I very hesitantly followed Vin up...

For my bravery, Vin awarded me with an ice cream~!!

Oops - wait! I paid for that!! And we were eating WAY before recess time...

(Ice creams can show our financial status. I'm the poor one - eating the RM0.50 ice cream. Vin - the more fortunate one - eating the RM1.50 one.)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA we later decided to psycho around Dewan Budaya~ Vin was dancing around like a mad woman on stage -

Vin: the mad woman. BWAHAHAHAHA

Vin again: the mad woman. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Our crazy acts were caught by Jeevan and Adriel (I think?? Or was it Jun Yong??) - no wait - VIN's crazy acts were caught by them!! And I laughed like a psycho. I only joined Vin on the stage after they left. At least I'm discrete about being crazy. :P

Oops. Not very discrete I guess, since I'm blogging bout it. :D

We then ran up after recess to celebrate Hone-y's bday in the E-Room~!!

Looky~!! Chocolate Oreo cake!! It tastes fantastic, btw. As good as it looks. :D

Hone-y utting the cake~

Geok Hooi clapping for Hone-y~!

Everyone was in a psycho mood after that - even the usually stoic and serious Geok Hooi. Vin and Geok Hooi then danced like nuts in the middle of the corridor for the entire school to see :P


TA-DA~!! Ballroom dancing~!!

They can even do Salsa~!! MingYen looks skeptical, though. BWAHAHAHAHA

I was too busy laughing to join in the dance.

More nutty things happened throughtout the whole of last week which included: hiding in the toilet in groups, teasing Viki and Siva, visiting the HM's room like it were going into our own living rooms, dancing with fleas, stalking shorties, yelling from the field up to the classroom upstairs for teachers, checking out ppl's bums -

- OOPS. Too much information!

I'll just end it there before I get even more preposterously disgusting. BWAHAHAHAHA.

And this should be enough reason for Lower Sixes to stay in MBS, right?? Welcome to the unpredictable world of school life~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...