5:47 PM

FUJICLAN REUNITES!!!

Spent Saturday with style together with the funniest people I've ever known in all of my life~ XD

After Wushu-ing and having aches all over my body in the morning, I rummaged through my closet for the first time in 3 years (I think?) actually LOOKING for something decent to wear. Ahahaha somehow Ama and I discussed in Fri Chem tuition and predicted that Pat and Rene would wear some fancyful, mature-women apparel. We compared their style to KLCC towers and ours to... er... Chowrasta market-ish clothing.

So in order to bring ourselves to that level, we decided to dress more ladylike-ish and mature. TA-DA~!! We were successful!! Ama looked (for the 2nd time in her life only) so girlish I would never have thought that she was a pondan. (first time was last year's prom night XP)

OMG.

LOOK HOW POLITE AND FEMININE AMA CAN LOOK WHEN SHE WANTS TO BE.

I look like a hawt gay secretary.

To our (Ama and I) HORROR, everybody else dressed pretty casually. SHEESH. Wasted my time rummaging through my wardrobe. Gee.

Btw, Ama and I surprised everyone by arriving there at 12.30 when we were supposed to meet at 1.30. Thanks to Ama's great time management.... XP

Hime-chan dressed casually~

PAT!!! Dressed casually. WHAT A LETDOWN!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH :P

Anyway, this pic of Pat is really... uh, interesting.

Boo. Take that, you casually dressed people!!! XD
We're the matured looking ones today!!

Both of us were so mature that 2 salesmen came to offer us credit cards. Yippee~!! First time in my life that has ever happened~!

Rene darling then came and joined us mature gang people~!! XP

Uh.... we probably gave Josh a big headache. Whoops. BWAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, all that was in Secret Recipe where Ama and I had our lunch. Hime-chan then wanted to have Sakae Sushi and so all 5 (minus Josh since his friends appeared) of us headed there after gambling and laughing for several rounds in Secret Recipe.

HOW DARE THEY STEAL MY SASHIMI???!!! That's some super tasty Salmon belly you're stealing from my plate!! XP

AHEM. Oh well. We continued eating at Sakae Sushi.

Hime-chan ponders carefully... while Pat and I fiddled with the computer, the camera... and the Kiddies menu.

BESTIES SINCE STD. 1!!! I love you Pat!! Don't ever leave me for Ben... oops.
I'll share you with him, though~ XP

Us at Sakae Sus- OOPS. Us OUTSIDE Sakae Sushi.

Us richies then migrated to Sushi King for more sushi, more ramen, more sashimi. I can't believe we spent so much on food! It's no wonder my weight went -

.... WHOA! gays should never reveal their weight. Aaron, if you're reading, this is Gay Rule No. One. Learn up~ XD

At Sushi King, our babblings, laughter and camera madness continued...

Pat's idea of See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil.
I've gotta say that Pat really looks blind. BWAHAHAHAHA

The tall 3~!! No offense, people. XP

I know I'm pinchable - but do you both HAVE to make me look like some floating dead fish??!!

Puffer fish. We're poisonous. XD

Ama looking at her bday present from Rene-chan! Joshua and hime-chan were beside her explaining the significance of the key.

(Conclusion? The key's for her in case she locks her car keys inside her car in future...)

XD
Hime-chan's got the world's most hi-tech bracelet!!
I had to spend some 10 minutes wondering whether it was a bracelet or a necklace and how one can put it on.

Pat's present was most controversial... XP
Take a guess whether that pillow is a rabbit/ goat/ sheep...

Joshua's really pretty!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!
I hope I don't scare him like a scare lil Nicque. XD

More pics up on Facebook!! From Pat's cam and Hime's cam. Man, my shoulders are stiff from this entire weekend's endless uploading! Gotta save some shoulders for uploading tomorrow's (Monday's) photos. I'm gonna be dissecting mammals. BWAHAHAHAHA

Await pictures of me showing cruelty to animals. Sorry, animal lovers. It's a must for my PEKA.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...