11:09 PM

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

After2 agonising weeks of failing exams, I'm glad to say that those gruelling weeks are over~!! That also means that the major exam is only some 22 weeks away... but let's not spoil the fun, shall we??

Pn Wong then decided to bring agony to us all who were all in need of a good rest by saying that the drama team needs to perform on teachers' day. Then Wilson told us that us monitors need to participate in some telematch that will definitely be won by teachers. Then I learnt that I will fail Maths no matter how hard I try.

... ERM. Okay, the last statement was irrelevant~ :P

ANYWAY, nothing much to complain 'cos I sat there at Dewan Budaya laughing my throat away watching those cute boys' antics up on stage!! And the strangest thing was that I could laugh so much when I was very much exhibiting H1N1-like symptoms. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Mei Ling and I felt too tired watching some random Form 2 boy creating a lot of havoc with discipline teachers. Hahahaha the poor both of us had to move here and there to avoid being whipped by the discipline teachers' rotans~

The cute lil boy then started a boy-teacher chase in the staff room. I should stay back more often in the foyer to watch more drama.... :P

Adriel and Chris fooling around after practice while Jon practices for his big song!!

Jon CONCENTRATING!!

I wonder if Ama knows what's going on exactly behind her...??

Adriel doing his thing XP


Conclusion? Adriel definitely needs to win the Oscar award.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...