1:25 AM

The Death of Democracy

It’s way past 1am and I am heartbroken, cheated. My heart weeps. Never before have I ever been so disappointed in Malaysia.

Let me ask. Why hold general elections at all? Where is your integrity? Where is the transparency? How can you claim SPR to be an independent commission when it allows for all these blatant lies and trickery to proceed? How can there be 600,000 Banglas who hold Malaysian citizenship? How do you explain the extra ballot boxes? How do you explain the phantom voters? How do you explain the blackout in Bentong? And oh, the money politics.

I’m a first time voter – and this election has left me utterly crushed and disappointed.

Do you really think the general public consists of such idiots in which you can trample upon and utterly disregard? It is OUR right and OUR choice to pick OUR government. And you have robbed us of our every right.

My only consolation would be that Lim Guan Eng is still our Chief Minister. And he is still there because my fellow Penangites have done all that we can to defend him in his place. I saw unity in Penangites – and for this I commend the courageous Penang!

We will remember this GE13. The rakyat will become so strong that YOU, the government – will have to fear US. The more you oppress us, the more strongly we will stand up against you. Just. You. Wait.

Shame on you, Barisan Nasional. Next time, tilt your ‘dacing’ sideways – for justice just got headshot at point blank. Democracy is dead in Malaysia.

You shall see the repercussions of your injustice. Righteousness will always prevail. You may have won the country, but never our hearts.

Sincerely, PENANG LANG.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous
blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Look into my website - acoustic guitar chords for beginners

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...