12:36 AM

Expect Nothing Less from a True GOT XD

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ONG EE LYNN WHO MENTIONED TO ME TODAY THAT MY BLOG IS FULL OF NOTHING BUT ANIME. SO I SHALL SHOW MY DARLING READERS A LITTLE ABOUT MY FORWARD STEP IN LIFE INSTEAD OF SWOONING AND CRYING OVER DEAD FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and guess what - the GOT wrecks havoc wherever s/he goes! XD

Here goes some pics of my sia-suiness that'll attract Vin darling for sure. Waiting for you to come back, hun, and siau sui with me!

Imitating a disabled, paralyzed patient on a wheelchair. Dunno why I was so eager.
(CHOY!! Touch wood!)

Looking so fantastically dignified despite being smudged with Didi's bday cupcake. Keeping true to the spirit of GOT.

Let's just say I picked up a cucumber off the ground and then - used it as a face mask?

As for the results... uh, well...?
...I'll just leave it at that. :P

CURSES! Ama's plague of being broke affects many people far and wide.

... I really don't know what to say about this one.

And to think that I wasn't even in my own room...?

What was I doing again? The pinnacle of my sia suiness, says Vin. XD

AUDREY! Wait til I catch you doing some weird stunt on camera.

...YEAH. We really DON'T pay attention in lectures sometimes.
(Don't let any lecturer of mine catch wind of my blog, people.)

Summary?
UNI LIFE - What joy, what freedom! What unpredictability, what randomness!

The ever unpredictable tutor Mania who's a PhD in Mancylogy! The eccentric Miki with her ever-growing closet! The randomness of ChengX2 - Khaleel at 1am? XD So many other people who've left such a huge mark in my everyday life: Fadhli (Didi), Tien Hui, Ah Skirt, Ziq, KhoiX2, Raz, Hickmarh, Audrey, May, Soo Peng and so many more! Even Fatin... who's now in Terengganu. And oh, the 'love' that my psychotic-fellow-Scorpio-roomie-murderer PowPow has showered me with! Man, I love you guys. :)

And yeah, for those who ask the obvious: I'M ACTUALLY HAVING A BLAST IN UNI. XD

But as for my darling Form 6 friends? Don't need me telling you guys this! You know I'll still miss and love you guys like hell. Nothing else tops this. And I will STILL say this at the end of my three years in uni.

... Now, ain't that sweet of me, MYen? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...