11:41 PM

BLEACH SPOILERS FOR CHAPTERS 410 AND BEYOND.

This post contains nothing but

BLEACH SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. CHAPTERS 410 AND BEYOND.


I've been following BLEACH for so long all because of a certain silver-haired bishie that I've grown to love ever since he made an appearance. Ever since the Rukia incident in Seireitei. Ever since he crossed blades with Hitsugayaa Toshiro. Ever since he grew attached to Matsumoto Rangiku. Ever since he betrayed Seireitei.

ICHIMARU GIN.



...






....





.....











......

















*heart races like a psycho*

SPOILERS GALORE STARTS HERE:



Battle at the real Karakura town in Seireitei -












UP TO THIS POINT I WAS IN SHEER JUBILATION OF GIN - killing Rangiku, blasting a hole in Aizen's chest, stealing Aizen's Hougyoku... WHOOO-HOOOOO!!!

... but then, good things don't last forever when you're a bad dude. *sobs*



No, Gin.... NO!





...NO!




...NO! NO! NO!


NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

At this part I was already crying/wailing like a psychopath. And when you think things just couldn't get any worse... this strawberry fool shows up.





... and looks at my awesome Gin with empathic eyes. ARGHHHHHHH! How dare you! Gin looks awesomely hawt even when h-h-he's...



... gone.


AND of course, I've seriously lost interest in BLEACH all of a sudden. OKAY, I knew bad guys just HAVE to die, and I was fearing his death ever since Tosen's defeat and death. I'll just count my blessings and be thankful that he died in Aizen's hands rather than Ichigo's. But still...

...he's gone. :(

SPOILERS END HERE

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...