8:39 PM

Renewed Faith

Even I - was once naive. XD

You know, when I was young, I never failed to ask myself why God created Hell if He truly loved us that much. I thought, SURELY, if He did love us, He wouldn't have wanted us to suffer in the eternal depths of Hell. Just last night, I attended a very enlightening talk in church... and it suddenly seemed to me that God; in His own very special way - answered my naive thoughts through Mr. Tony Anthony's testimony.

And just by something as simple as that - I feel myself recommitting myself to My Lord all over again - PRAISE the Lord!

Allow me to share with you blog readers what Mr. Anthony had shared with us that night. Perhaps this situation would paint a clearer picture?

Let us assume that we are in a courthouse where a murderer has killed a special someone to Mr. A. The murderer pleaded guilty for the charges pressed against him. We do not expect the Judge to say, "Oh, Mr. Murderer, just because I'm a loving judge, I shall sentence you to three years in prison instead of the life sentence!" How would Mr. A and his loved ones feel if the Judge were to react this way? So to say, the Lord is just, in His own ways.

It all boils down to this: Heaven and Hell were created to uphold justice. Heaven is for those with a perfect record. But as mortal human beings, every each and one of us has sinned. So are we all - every single one of us - doomed to fall into Hell as we should?


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
John 3:16


But the miracle is this: we are loved so much that we DO have a chance to ascend to Heaven!

Jesus so loves the world that he died for us, so we could be free of our sins. He replaced them with His own perfect record - and thus, we can have eternal life with Him in Heaven. All these great things await us - all we have to do is to surrender our hearts to Him, and let His love fill whatever emptiness that we may have. All we need to do is to be willing to believe.


"Fear not; believe only and (she) shall be made whole."
Luke 8:50


Thank You for loving us so much that You are willing to save us by giving up Your life for ours. I believe now, so much stronger than before; and I hope that You, Lord, would guide me continuously in every single endeavor of mine - and let me walk with You until the day I am no more. Not just only until the day I breathe my last; but for eternity.


"I am a light into the world, that whosoever believes in me should not abide in darkness."
John 12:46

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...