12:39 AM

EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE.

GOD I love this dude's post bout Muhyiddin and Najib! It's exactly the same way I would put my opinion into Muhyiddin's recent brilliant statement.


You know, when I first read Chuck's Plurk, I thought it was some kind of April Fool's prank to fool the gullible. Imagine my shock when I saw THAT on the front cover of the not-so-streamline newspapers! WOW!

Yup. I believe that our dear politicians have succeeded in outdoing all the previous bull with this obvious ridicule of the very 1Malaysia concept so many other people are trying to foster and embrace.

While the rakyat at least attempt to converge together by accepting one another rather than mere tolerance - MAN, these empty vessels just had to step in irrationally and blurt out the most hypocritical statement concerning 1Malaysia to date. Kudos, man. Kudos.

Fine then, if the DPM says so... let's all put our needs first and forget about Malaysia because Malaysia's not primary importance! Yeah! I shan't go for NS to protect my country, I'm too busy trying out the new 3D PS3! 'Cos I'm selfish and that's the lesson I learnt today. Whee~!

The plain fact is that:

1. 1Malaysia is proven to be a hollow concept.

2. Politicians are hypocrites.

Politicians need to realise that this statement is extremely contradicting and that they need to seriously justify their positions and make up for their mistakes.

You know what? I'm disappointed. I was a fool to think that things could turn around for the better with what fantastic leadership we've got here.

I guess I should have known that all this talk about 1Malaysia was nothing but a passing fad; an empty concept, and an unreachable dream that'll never turn into reality.

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL. PM & DPM managed to completely fool us with their 1Malaysia. Whee-hoo~!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

We have geniuses running the country, don't you know darling? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...