8:43 PM

Science and Maths Farewell at FLAME~

Okay, a post that's way overdue but BAH, better late than never :P

And so I shall put up a picture here that I stole from Vinny's blog but is too small. I hope those who love and miss me will be able to see my beautiful gay face~


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I CRAMMED up into Poh Chong's Kenari together with Pookie (Vinny), some two other girls (who I dunno their names, but they know mine...) [YEAH - I'm popular. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA] and Wilson, and of course Poh Chong himself... my leg almost broke due to the very strange and obscene angle at which we were sitting.

(I dunno how to explain how obscene... but it was obscene. :P)

Well, the food was not great cos... WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN RM15 BUFFET LUNCH??!! All they had was fried rice, ice cream, sausages, some taufu here and there, vege (Spinach) and some lame fish and prawns.

I am SOOOOOOOOO 'young' that I refused to peel my prawns and Hui Ying dear had to peel them for me using her fingers. I do notice that MBS is making me more of a glutton and less of an adult as time goes by.

*sigh*

Ama and I were being very glutton-y by eating every thing we could til our stomachs could take no more. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ama had three plates of rice and I had 2 plates of rice and one bowl of porridge. I would have eaten more if the 'feng shui' around me was better. :( I can almost say that I wasn't full...

*sigh*

All thanks to my Mandarin antics again, I was the main... er... 'attraction' of the day~! No, darlings, i did not ask someone to kiss me again... but even Danny (one of the most stoic seniors I've ever known) laughed and smiled at my... er... dumbness. There Jie Jie was again, trying to bully me into singing Chinese songs and Hokkien songs that I've only heard once in my life. And she... ERM - I mean - HE was like, "I'll give you RM100 if you can sing this song HERE, right now!" and the next song was like, "I'll give you RM350 if you can sing this Hokkien song right now!!"

To sum it all up, I looked like a fool running to all my Mandarin-literate friends asking them for lyrics and still ended up losing on nearly RM1000 after lunch.

:(

So, to show my BURNING spirit and dedication to Mandarin... I have decided.

I WILL SING A MANDARIN SONG SOLO ON MY PROM NIGHT.

My friends were like... "What the...??!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will show them the burning spirit of SEIGAKU!! Ah, no... I mean... THE BURNING SPIRIT OF REBECCA KOAY, the gay!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Back to the food. I should have ate more ice cream and rice but then seniors started taking photos here and there of us - which made us look like the seniors and them the juniors. Hahaha but then it was eventful and fun~!

I regret.

I should have taken more ice cream.

The porridge was tasteless, however.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...