9:44 PM

Successful Gaming Ventures (2) !!!!

OMG I FINSHED FINAL FANTASY X-2!!! And I find myself falling for this AWESOME, hunky-funky guy named Gippal. (He might be my next theme) BWAHAHAHAHA

DO note that when Mr. Gippal of the Al Bheds smiles, every feminine and gay heart will melt. He ain't just this one-eyed pirate, missys. :P

BAH! Nothing really spectacular about me ending FFX-2 considering my lousy stats at the end of the game. Yuna, level 64, Rikku, level 66, Paine level 68.

What's worse is that I got the LAMEST ending one can ever get... one SO lame that nobody has heard of it. Plus, some pals are just plain surprised that such an ending actually exists. Yunie, Rikku and Paine just flew off while Yuna says something like... "We're going home!" And it ends. (No laughing, Manda!)

WHY didn't I see Yunie being paired up with Tidus?? Why?? Why?? how come I didn't know about some dumb whistling thing at the Djose Temple?? Why? Why?? ARGHHHHHH

Okay, so I was lazy to Chocobo thingys because it brings back horrid memories of breeding Chocobos in FF7!! Gysahl Greens, Pahsana, Mimmett... sounds familiar, anyone?? And I actually hae to breed those dumb Chocobos to get a 100%?? NOOOOOOOOOOO....!!

And I missed out on a whole bunch of Crimson Spheres and I ended up not being able to unlock the Den of Woe. NOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!

But Vegnagun and Shuyin were SURPRISINGLY too easy to defeat!! In fact, just use Black Sky (Arcana) some 3-4 times and they all fall down like dominos!! TOOOOOO easy for a guy who shares my name!!

The worst part about FFX-2 is that while travelling at The Heart of the Farplane, you get to meet random enemies such as OMEGA WEAPON. Just which Final Fantasy game will make OMEGA WEAPON a RANDOM fiend?? And I actually find myself struggling to defeat a RANDOM FIEND than the final boss itself. ARGHHHHHHH

Oh well... time to make amendments through New Game Plus in FFX-2!! Just have to replay the game til i get a 100% ending. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Random Phrases:
"Tell Noojie-Woojie that I'm waiting here like a good girl! And remember to stress on the good girl."
"Rest, Shuyin."
" I will take all of Spira with me!!"

AHA! No prizes for those who can guess correctly who said these! :P

Next game up: Xenosaga III !!

(I'm seriously turning into a gaming freakozoid.)

(And in case you want to know, I only completed the game 78%. I was too scared to go to Bikanel, and too frightened to venture into Bevelle's EXTREMELY difficult Via Infinito!)

Ahem.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...