7:38 PM

Driving and stuff

I've been dying to tell the world....

THAT I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST.

Yay!

Is that normal? :P No surprise actually, since all the SIX people from my driving school who went with me ALL failed their driving. *sigh* STUPID on the road thingy. My engine only died twice! And he failed me! *sigh* And surprise surprise!! I actually passed 'bukit'.

Oh well, anyway, last Saturday, I had lotsa fun sleeping with Pat, Ama, Rene, Vin and hime-sama at G Hotel. Although Ama and I wasted RM10 sleeping throughout Nilm's Island which was showing at 11 pm.

Erm... it was fun walking at the Gurney seafront at some... 1 or 2 am in the morning while eating lok lok! And it was evern more fun that we slept at 5 am and woke up at 7am thanks to Rene's beautiful phone which shocked us with its EXTREMELY loud speaker. TWICE.

And of course I watched L Change the World! Kenichi Matsuyama is TOO beautiful for me~! How can one be so cute and cuddly and brilliant all at the same time??!! Ama and I had plans to actually SALUTE L after the show, but due to our old age *cough cough* :) our bladders felt the urge to release and we had another historical time running out of the cinema before the lights... er... un-dimmed.

Yet another normal day in the cinema with friends.

I was already EXTREMELY 'kwai' and quiet throughout the whole show! That's because nobody tried to 'shhhh!!' me. :P

Anyway, when I'm TOO quiet, something's wrong. WRONG like... during Nilm's Island. A waste of some RM10. *sigh*

Ooh! Rene and I also tried out the capsule thingy in Toys R' Us... (thanks to my recent Naruto craze...) and we spent a good RM8 each on a capsule each. Rene tried and she got KAKASHI. As in MY KAKASHI. My HATAKE KAKASHI. I was squealing like a mad fan girl over Pukkan and Kakashi, my Kakashi, Hatake Kakashi... begging her to just gimme that Kakashi!! And then I tried out MY luck, hoping that I won't get dumb Sasuke or Naruto... and then I got...

GAARA.

Would you believe our luck?? Our two favourite Naruto characters of all time!! KAKASHI the pervert!! And Gaara of the Sand!! Rene and I are destined to be together~!

*sudden transformation*
But then again, I'm gay.
*sudden transformation*

AHEM. So since Rene was obsessing about Gaara (and eventhough I AM quite obsessed with Gaara, nothing can beat my devotion for Kakashi!! As of now... ) and I'm head over heels bout Kakashi, we exchanged~! YAY!! Rene and I are fated for each other~!

Ahem.

Did I tell you I failed my driving?? *sigh* How is that even possible??

*sigh* Here goes money wastage again... and I'd better pass the next time :( *sob*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...