9:11 PM

I finished Kingdom Hearts 2 in TEN DAYS!!

Oh yes I did, I finished Kingdom Hearts 2 in only TEN days!! What an achievement!! And I'm quite proud because I managed to bring Sora up to level 70-71!! It's a huge achievement!! And I even got Sora's FINAL FORM!! He was dressed up all in white! He was so dashing I feel for him instantaneously!! SORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!

I didn't manage to kill Sephitoth though, but I did manage to deplete at least a quarter of his HUGE HP!! Sephiroth's recommended battle level was 99, ya know?? (I checked) So basically I'm pretty proud with myself that I managed to TOUCH him even a little. Whee~~ SORAAAAAAAA!!! I love Sora!! And Riku!! And Demyx!! And Axel!! SORAAAAAAAA!!!!! He's the best!!!

Here's some pics that I really really love!!

The ever cool Organisation XIII!!!
SORAAAA~~~ This is his 1st drive: Valor form
SORAAAA~~ This is his 2nd drive: Wisdom Form
SORAAAA~~ This is his 3rd form: Master Form
SORAAAA~~ This is his 4th form: Final Form
SORAAAA~~ So dashing in WHITE!!! *nosebleed*


SORAAAA~~ This was Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1
Left to right: RIKU!!! SORA!! Kairi!! Pure FRIENDSHIP~~

I even named my cows Sora and Kairi.

SORAAA~~~

Next game up will be Kingdom Hearts 1 / FFX-2 / Tales of the Abyss / FF12 / Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories/ Fatal Frame 1,2,3!! Either one but it'll be after new year.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...