8:38 PM

I FINISHED FFX in 19 1/2 HOURS OUT OF MY 20 HOUR LIMIT!!

It took me 19 and a half hours to play from the start of Zanarkand Ruins to the end of FFX! I'm so proud of myself! Within my own 20 hour limit! And right in 3 days!

I finished FFX! And I'm feeling very proud with myself. But I cried like a baby while killing my aeons. I barged into Jecht, forgetting to heal right after some 10 battles with some horrid 'inside Sin' fiends. (And a Great Malboro, at that). * gasps* No spoilers! Cause there's someone here who's not finished with the game! *stares accusingly at Pat*

I'll miss Auron. I'll miss Tidus. Tidus' Slice and Dice Overdrive was inflicting 9999 HP damage with each strike.

I love Yuna. Without her, I would have died. Her Holy was doing 43 000 HP damage to anything that stood in her path! By the way, her Magic stats was at 122. God knows how I got her that far! Lulu was only at 68. Even Wakka was already at 53.

And my dearest Cindy, Mindy and Sandy were inflicting over 250 000 HP damage with their Delta Attack Overdrive! Anima was doing 53 000 HP damage just by using Pain! Its Overdrive was well over 120 000 HP. And my Valefor was inflicting 33 000HP in Overdrive! See why I cried? *tears spill again*

above l to r: Yuna, Tidus
bottom l to r: Rikku, Auron, Kimahri, Wakka, Lulu

My next blog theme shall be FFX! (or Kingdom Hearts... maybe?) Await my new layout!

Oh well, FFX aside! Now I shall tackle Kingdom Hearts 2! I WILL finish it before Chinese New Year! It'll be a busy affair!

I shall be off to start it now... *runs off*

*runs back* On another note, I'm cuter, eh? With this Chibi-Maruko thing?

*runs off*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...