11:21 PM

Adios, amigos!

My blog shall be dead for about a week. (Not that it isn't already). I will be in Singapore for a while to... (hopefully) find the man of my dreams... preferably... a Japanese! Well, while I dream on... here is the pic of me and my mad friends tearing down Toys 'R' Us with our beauty.

*sudden transformation*

My darling imoto is not in the picture because she was too busy admiring her aniki's beauty from afar! Bwahahahaha my beauty is a sin!

*sudden transformation*

And here's Tsukimori Len for Pat to see... he's a violinist with the light blue hair.

And mosquitos? Don't ask for presents. :P

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh ya, I cut my hair, and am a real-life ChibiMaruko! So much for growing my hair to make it Yunoki-ish! That dream is still far far far far far far far away...

ps- Irene darling! I missed you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...