8:46 PM

Re-addiction.

Firstly.... I'm soooooo touched, Vin darling!! Can't believe I just read this! I love my many beautiful poses!! OMG!! I'm truly such a GOT!! Only a GOT can wear so many expressions and still look so freakishly charmingly cute~!!!




GAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD XD

As you can all probably see, I, the great GOT, am back to my usual flamboyant self. All thanks to my comp, in which I'm throwing a GRAND HOMECOMING FOR IT FOR COMING BACK FROM THE COMPUTER SHOP!!! No more laptops!! I'm so sick and tired of the formatting problems using laptops!!! BWAHAHAHAHA (I personally think it's also because I'm kinda influenced by Tamaki. Oops. XP)

And so the beautiful gay returns~

... and finds myself in a very tight spot. UH-HUH. I'm seriously re-addicted to all the things I loved before I imposed the blog curfew on myself. And now that STPM is barely 2 weeks away, I find myself attracted to the PS2, in love with the computer... and most of all - chasing anime all over again.

While I'm trying to exert a lot of self control on myself - my attempts have been futile!!! What more with the amount of cake I consume daily (high intake of sugar leads to hyperactivity?) .... I just can't sit still these days.... *mourns*

.....

On another note:

OMG!!! I can't believe I neglected Eyeshield 21 and have never watched it before!! The whole anime is so addictive and I feel as if I'm somewhat motivated to rewatch all those long-running Slam Dunk and Prince of Tennis all over again!! Maybe I've stopped watching anime for so long that the second I started my Eyeshield marathon - I practically reached a point of no return.

THIS - is proof of my Eyeshield addiction. OMG. XD

The cast of Eyeshield 21~~!!!

Here in this promotional poster you can see the Deimon Devil Bats team, the Ojo White Knights team, the Sphinx team, The Cowboy/Gunmen team (suddenly had a memory lapse and can't remember their team name XD)

GO DEIMON!!!! And the reason why I love Deimon so terribly so is because of their fantastically DEVILLISH captain AND quarterback: Hiruma Yoichi!

Hiruma-san~!!! *swoons*

Hiruma san~~~!!!! *nosebleeds*

NOOOOOOOO!! I'm not trying to say he's a bishie (cos he definitely isn't) but he is the life of the show!!! Dunno where he gets his super, uber cool machine guns to fire at his teammates whenever they slack off and yells "YAAAAA-HAAAA!!!" at them to boost their morale.

OOOOOHHHH Hiruma-san, serenade me with your Ya-Ha's and gun me down to death to make me study, no? Nyaaaaah~!

....

I can't believe I said that. XD

Another cast that I love in Eyshield 21 would be these three dimwits - THE HA-HA brothers!!! XD XD

"Ware ware kyoudai ja nai!!"
(We're not brothers!!)

These HA-HA brothers make me laugh each and every time they make an appearance!!! However, Jumonji (the one in the middle) somewhat gets more and more serious throughout the series.

Last but not least, the typical hero of the series!! Presenting to you: Eyeshield 21, also known as the timid Sena Kobayakawa!!! Unlike a certain arrogant Ryoma Echizen, (sorry Ryoma fans!!) the lead character of Eyeshield 21 is actually someone who's down-to-earth and all the more lovable to fans like me. XD

Sena Kobayakawa: codename? Eyeshield 21!

Yup. Watching Eyeshield triggered me to REWATCH Bleach (...OMG??) in which I have progressed to a good episode 71. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I rewatched Death Note too, but am stuck at episode 4 because I lost episode 5-11. BWAHAHAHAHA. I'm rewatching Ouran, and I'm declaring my all-out love to the Hitachiin brothers' TWINCEST!!! GAHAHAHAHAHA. But most of all, I watched 31 episodes of Eyeshield in 2 days!!! God knows how I accomplished that... XD

Hikaru! Kaoru! I missed you both to bits~!!
*hugs and kisses + fangirl screams*


... and I blame all this readdiction on the wonderous school who set our trials to end so late in the year, and ultimately depriving us of time to rest and relax before our real exams.

As a matter of fact, most MBS-ians (Upper Sixers and Form Fives too~) are now seen to be exhibiting a strange behaviour in which I would like to call as -

...UTTER INSANITY.

Yup, I'm sure many people agree on that. Just read Apek's blog and you'll see how he's struggling to keep whatever sanity he has left. XD Or read HuiYing darling's blog on how she too has lost her cool on studying. XD

By the way, anime is not the only thing I'm re-addicted to. I find my thoughts straying to shorties which is NOT good at all. Uh-oh. My hidden paedophilic potential may once again emerge in due time.... (I think it'll resurface on the 19th of Nov. The day when Bio Paper 2 begins. OMG!)

Oops. Wasted an hour typing post that's 95% about Eyeshield and 5% about me. YA-HA!


.....


(yes Manda darling, your dear cousin is hit by yet another wave of hysteria and insanity).


A Ya-HA to everyone out there reading!!! XD XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...